Colourful Distractions !

                                                               Imagine the following , you're at a nightclub , you've just partaken in some illegal substance and you're flying .
                                                               The night is as it should be , everyone's buzzing , and the music is just whats required . A little Hendrix , a little Cream , some early Fleetwood Mac I think you get the picture ? I also think you realise this is not the 80's , the 90's , or 00's . Its the late 60's early 70's !
                                                               You've enjoyed your evening even if it was a bit colourful , and you're still flying . You walk home as is the usual punishment for not keeping your taxi fare , just as well though , you need to walk this off otherwise there'll be no sleep for you this night .
                                                                You're strolling along and suddenly you're aware of large vehicles with many eyes watching you and laughing .Now this is not part of my expectation at 4 a.m .I continue walking . I should be
 slowing down instead I'm off again , This is not funny !
                                                                I am home eventually , do the usual and go to bed , but have a strange feeling sleep is not something I will encounter soon . The head hits the pillow and the body reacts with disfavour , you don't need sleep now you need to be out somewhere ! I fight it , you never win these fights , too many flying objects in your room to even think of sleep . These colourful distractions are really getting on my tits now , its time for plan b .
                                                                I leave the house ,  pyjama bottoms on t shirt and slippers , plus my favourite duffle coat , hood up of course and walk and walk and walk . This will not happen again I promise myself , and for once I kept this promise .
                                                                I am 17 years old , I am stupid , I am the Master of The Universe , I've just been very lucky !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !