Candy Floss & Spongebob !

                                                    To have all your faculties about you is the ultimate requirement in life , they are so necessary to do our everyday tasks . We need our minds to control and filter all the communication and information we share with each other day to day . We also need our senses to deal with common problems that we set ourselves from time to time . Without these things , these senses , how could we exist ? How could we function properly ?
                                                    You take for example a child , all they want to do every minute of everyday is to play , be entertained , be exempt from the daily the responsibilities that fill our lives . And they deserve to be , they are not ready for worries , they are not ready for relationship problems be it with their parents , their siblings , or their friends . They deserve a life full of candy floss and spongebob . They are babies ! They need to be protected from bad influence , from bad media , and from bad parenting . Please just give me direction they would say ! Please if you need to be strict with me for my own good , just do it ! I will eventually appreciate it and I will try and incorporate it into my life . I am not a bad person , I am developing and my head is all over the place . One minute you treat me like a child , next minute you want me to act with responsibility and treat me like an adult by exposing me to media and information that I am too young to process . For goodness sake stop confusing me , and please JUST BE A PARENT !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !