49 !

                                                          49 , Now there's a number ! I love that number , I chose it to be the house my wife and I live in . It just felt right , it looked right and we are happy living in # 49 .
                                                          Now if you happen to be 49 , thats a different thing , you're leaving the forties and entering the fifties , not much to consider to some people . But for some people, hitting 50 is a truly momentous occasion filled with wonder and expectation .
                                                          A very good friend of my wife and I is 49 today , Happy Birthday Paul , and to be honest I know he will celebrate and enjoy this day .
                                                          You see if you are in any way superstitious , you would know that the square root of 49 is 7 , and 7 being a very lucky number means that the next 12 months will be full of good luck and positive energy , for you , God help the rest of us !
                                                         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !