So Here We Are !

                                                          Congratulations to me , I never thought I  could or would stick it out ! You see this blog is my 100th , and am pleased with myself for coming this far . It was actually through my wife's suggestion that I decided to do this , Do it she told me ! Just do it ! But what have I got to say ? What stories do I have to tell ? She said Chris ............you'll know what to say , these are the revelations everyone has been waiting for , it has been foretold ! She kinda gets sci-fi every now and then and you just have to go along with it . This was one of those times , I did , and here we are !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !