An Obstacle Filled Tunnel !

LUCY !
                                                             The last hundred years has been the most inventive time in history . How far we have come in such a short time compared to the previous two thousand . Is it welcome ? Has it made your life easier or happier ? Have the children of today much to look forward to ? Its a fascinating question , its a scary question , especially when you don't know the answer .
                                                             When I was in my teens , there was so much work around you could have been in three jobs in one week . A lot of my friends chose to go into apprenticeships , engineering , electricians , plumbers , all the good jobs that had future's in them . There was only one drawback with these jobs , the pay was so low , each year you would get a rise , 2nd year , 3rd year etc. But when you finished your apprenticeship your wages were good !
                                                             I chose differently , I would wouldn't I ? I decided I would work wherever the wages was best . I worked in a paper mill when I was sixteen , drove a fork/lift and clamps for holding reels of paper . I at times depending on necessity , worked 16 hour days covering for sickness etc.
                                                             I started working when I was thirteen , and worked everywhere and anywhere , I just wanted money and independence . I worked hard to get it and here I am now fulfilled . Those were times when I struggled with my identity , struggled with my needs for the future , but these were my struggles and my efforts , I just thank whatever wisdom I found that got me to the end of a very obstacle filled tunnel .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !