The Sugars Of Life !

                                                       Well I have finally got through the hundreds of messages and e/mails sent to me by the willing and supportive masses . You have definitely captured my attention ,  and am now willing to write on issues sent to me by your good selves . This is not something I normally do as you can well understand , but the demand has been so great I felt I just had to give in happily !
                                                      I have found great strength in your following , and above all in your involvement , so I stand back and bow to you all in amazement . Plaudits over , let me continue .
                                                      When is it ok for someone to make decisions on your behalf ? Never I would say , and am leaving that wide open to be scrutinized and thought about . Is it agreeable that for your benefit those same decisions are made for you ? Knowing full well that the reasons behind this decision making is to make sure you're eating is healthy , you're drinking is under wraps , and you don't just blow yourself out of the water .
                                                       The vast majority of people methinks , are not very sensible when it comes to their health and fitness . They either eat too much , smoke too much and indulge themselves over and above the agreed limits . The way I look at is , we are all adults , we have a choice , and yes sometimes we don't choose well . But this is who we are ! So the next time you decide to either criticize or complain about anothers intake of the sugars of life , THINK FIRST .

                                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !