My Ass Was Itchy !

                                                                   I love the way the world has opened up , I love the way information is so easily accessible , and I love being a minute part in this huge machine ! I absolutely thrive on information , love conspiracy theories , and even better I love the things people get so worked up about . You know the usual ? Religion , sport , The lying faces of politicians and their hollow promises . These are the things that make us who we are .
                                                                   I know you don't like me ! I can see the way you're looking at me . Now everybody's an expert in body language ! Look if the truth be told , my ass is itchy , and those faces I've been making well they're the result ! Jesus everybody's so paranoid .
                                                                   These are the silly things that break the back of personal communication . I assumed ! I really thought you were serious , I am so sorry . I didn't mean to upset you and I promise never to do it again ! HAPPY ?
                                                                   These are some of the writings of a failed communicator , a failed writer and a failed socialite , albeit one person alone with their thoughts . Sometimes you never know whats gonna rise from these ashes !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !