Trying to be Optimistic !

                                                             Am getting to the stage where everything I think about is just pure twaddle . No me neither !  It just came to me , no great reason or need , but I thought it just sounded perfect . Twaddle , twaddle , twaddle there you go . Maybe its something you could use in your every day existence , maybe not .
                                                             I am finding it harder to focus on anything right now , I really wanted to just ignore my blogging for maybe one day and let it lie , but something told me get your head together and think . Think creatively if you can , use your common sense and just invent something . Something that never happened maybe  but was a great subject for a blog . You know the way people get roped in by information that is not necessarily true . I mean the news media do it all the time , they use all sorts of plays to get you involved . They create great scandal events , when there is none , but just a rumour of something raises everyone's blood pressure . This is what they are paid to do , and anything goes as we all know .
                                                            I hadn't got a subject but now I have , and to be quite honest I don't know where its leading . Sometimes you just need to say something and the rest will follow . In my opinion , and with all that has gone before , I need it to raise my level of awareness . You see we as human beings are only aware of things that are brought to our notice by scandal or journalists and politicians spinning the truth . Its so frustrating , all you want is some honesty , just a little bit of truth with no spin thats easy to believe in . No frills , no huge front page messages sending us all into a state of panic . Can we please just have some good news , just some reason that the things we do are going in the right direction . That everything isn't as it appears , totally f..... up !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !