It Was F...... Magnificent !

                                                      Never ever would I be known for blowing my own trumpet , but in this particular case I honestly feel I have to . As anyone who knows me will tell you , I do love my food ! But more importantly I love cooking my own food , and with that in mind  I felt I needed to share this with the masses . I always find if you can pass on even be it a little useless information , someone , somewhere may just find this information useful .
                                                     So off I went shopping this morning , but firstly I needed my hair cut . I went to my local Polish Barber who shapes and styles my hair wonderfully , he knows my hair ! And so I always give him a free rein with what the result should be , he never disappoints . Anyway hair is done . Let me continue .
                                                    As I said earlier I went shopping , for just bread and some cigarettes I thought . I entered the supermarket and just got caught up in the whole shopping thing . Now normally this doesn't happen , but this morning I was a little excited , as you do , with all the decorations and the girls in the shop dressed up in their Santa Claus geansi's ( This is Irish for Jumpers ).
                                                    Firstly I  chose a box of Chocolate Kimberley biscuits , Then the bread , and at this stage was wondering what was on the menu for dinner . Nothing had been agreed , so it was in my hands what to choose . I bought some very lean meatballs , Then the eggs and then the cigarettes . All done I wished everyone a happy Christmas and left .
                                                    Got home and decided meatballs done in a tomato sauce was the way to go . There were no objections from my better half , so off I went head first in to the cooking . I have discovered this Marvelous Passata sauce you can buy in Aldi and used it to make my sauce with onions and mushrooms . When I say it turned out tasty , I would be doing it a disservice . It was f...... Magnificent ! When your wife says "That was Massive " three times , you know you've done good . Again I apologize for blowing my own trumpet , but sometimes you just have to say it as it is !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !