She Said !

                                                 So what was I saying ? Now I've got it ! Yes , just finished putting up the Christmas decorations with the help of my better half . The sitting room is like a little grotto . Though I am having problems with my wife's demands for a real Christmas tree . I have one of those fibre optic trees , about 6 ft. high that gives out all sorts of colours . I like it , in fact I love my fibre optic tree , but it seems maybe its life is coming to an end . There's nothing wrong with it , it still flashes , and the kaleidoscope of colours still turns .
                                                Today I was informed though , next year is gonna be different . Am I looking forward to it ? Not really , but some things must come to an end , SHE SAID !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !