An Unintentional Pirouette !

                                                  Its Saturday morning , you've just woken up and the plans you have for the day are mindblowing . Breakfast is had , croissant being the food of choice today and was not disappointed . Alright lets do what we planned to do ( be it all in my head ) , clean the fire , load the fire , hoover the house and its all done .
                                                  Now I can wash round the side entrance to the house , thats Lucy's (my dog) running patch that's normally filled with you know what each day , well she does have to go somewhere , and it does have to be cleaned . That done the car will be my next port of call . Its dirty inside and out , its needs some T.L.C and today its gonna get it by hook or by crook .
                                                  I have everything connected , the waterhose to the pressure washer and it plugged in to the electrical supply , Have my bucket with sponge and scourer , just in case there's some hard patches . Am ready to go , its car cleaning time ! Suddenly I am distracted !
                                                 There are children playing on the green opposite our house , and they're playing hurling . Now in the day , I was a little bit good with a hurling stick and a sliotar ( to those unfamiliar with the term , its a small leather ball ). So I proceeded to get myself involved and educate these children on how to hit the sliotar correctly with the hurling stick . I got the stick off one of the boys and the sliotar , and said now watch this , this is how you do it . I threw the sliotar in the air as you're supposed to do , and swung the hurley hard  hoping to make good contact . Now thats where things got a little bit hazy , while swinging the hurley I inadvertently did a pirouette , hurley went flying , I collapsed to the ground like a sack of potatoes my head missing the kerb by a fortunate three or four inches . Both arms went in opposite directions , hip hit the ground , and side of knee scraped the ground . Left hand slid along the gravel , right hand hit the ground breaking a nail past the quick , and a laceration to my index finger . Now thats how you should do it !
                                                 I got back up blood pouring from my index finger , but not to be outdone I got the hurley and the sliotar and this time made decent contact and away went the ball . The children laughed their heads off as I did , laughing but in some distress . Lesson for today
over .
                                                 I went back into the house and explained my bloody state to my wife , and the nurse in her came out straight away . I was fixed up in a matter of minutes , ready to continue . Oh yes by the way , the car was washed and cleaned . Talk about Panic Saturday ! I can reveal I am alright now , I needed no hospital attendance , Thank God for Nurse Catherine ! Enjoy the rest of your day , I know I will !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !