Things that happen in a Bar !

                                                         Well there I was sitting in a bar having a quiet drink as you do . The bar was full but I was having a quiet drink . There were dart competitions going on , there were card games going on but I was still having a quiet drink . I had a strange feeling something wonderous was about to happen and I wasn't left disappointed .
                                                         In walks this Martian and makes his way to the bar , he says to the barman I want a pint of Guinness please . The barman responds by saying , do you see that sign on the wall over there that says we don't serve Martians , well the rule hasn't changed and we still don't serve Martians ! The Martian was a little bit peeved , but replied loudly , if you give me a pint I'll buy everyone a drink in the bar . Of course on hearing that the customers went wild saying , give him a pint , go on give him a pint ! The barman relented and gave him the pint .  And everyone in the bar their drinks too . Everyone was happy .
                                                         The Martian said , how much do I owe you , and after totting it up the bill , the barman said  627 dollars please , to which he replied have change of a zonk ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !