Nothing is Forthcoming !

                                                  I write , I sing , I cook , I F... up , I dance , I love , and I live in a way that's doable for me . All the things I have done in my life have been the things I have wanted to do . I have messed up , I have failed , I also have achieved . I am happy with who I am . I wasn't always that way , but with age comes a realization that if you're not happy with yourself now , you never will . So I have come to the conclusion that its better to be ok with yourself , than to be hard on yourself for things and possibly dreams that never came true !
                                                 I have never needed or wanted approval ! If I got some , well that was just an added bonus . But in the main that was never a reason for my approach to some difficulty I may have encountered . From an early age I had no choice but to be independent , I chose that lifestyle because there was no other choice . When I was very young , I was always an outgoing sort of person , I played all the sports available . I played in Richmond park St. Pats home ground , I played in Croke Park for my school both in gaelic football and hurling . I captained the under 13 St. Michaels and James hurling team to a Leinster winning final in the Polo grounds in the Phoenix Park against Ballyfernmot De La Salle
scoring the winning goal . I bet you're wondering where all of this is going ? Well let me explain .
                                                Neither of my parents ever , not once attended any of my matches . They never ever seen me play any sports , and this is what pushed me in the direction of being an independent . You see being independent gives you a shield from being in any way effected by things like , your parents inability to have any interest in your growing up .It makes you wonder though , why at this stage of my life I want to put this down so others can see it . I have tried answering that very question , but no answer is forthcoming .
                                               I am writing this in the hope that maybe just one person will be able to relate to this , and hold their hand up and say yes I never needed approval . I never wanted it and to desire approval is to already expect failure even before you have begun . Approval is like asking for a licence to continue , so that when your task is finished , in your head it will better than it really is . You don't need approval , its a cowards way of appearing heroic ! The only approval needed is the desire within yourself to do the best that you can . Tell me who needs approval to do that ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !