The Ghost Decision Makers !

                                                        International Freedom , a non profit organization asked the question on Facebook in relation to a statement Pope Francis had made . The question and statement went like this ,He said the E.U's great ideas had been replaced by bureaucracy , and had the E .U become aloof and insensitive ? He then called on the European Parliament  to keep democracy alive !
                                                        I then commented , that the E.U was designed for one reason and one reason only ,to be a completely totalitarian entity , answerable only to huge corporations , and certainly not designed for your or my benefit . I then went on to explain , it is a much simpler way to control people and their governments . I then explained that the world is being divided in to 4 quarters and Europe is just one of the quarters , and its controlled by Brussels ! I then gave my opinion on that I felt it was an absolute disgrace , that GHOSTS were making decisions in Europe supposedly for your and my benefit . Well we all know what we think about that dictatorship , and the sooner it is tore asunder the better . I don't know what the answer is , but what the European countries and their peoples are going through at the moment is nothing short of being an utter disgrace . In my opinion !
                                                       While on an unrelated matter , though concerning the Vatican ,it has been announced that far from being in the red , they have just conveniently found HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF EURO'S , that were either misappropriated , but the excuse they are giving is that the MILLIONS were held in various departments , and these said departments with different bosses , had easy access to these Millions that had been forgotten about over time . Now there's an explanation for you ! You see you can always explain away the ludicrous , when its being told to you by a FOOL !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !