Lulu . Lucy & Their Cousins Diamond & Ruby !

                                                     Good afternoon and thank you for your patience , I've been heavily involved this morning , and just couldn't have done justice to a blog with my mind so obviously occupied ! I know you're wondering how its possible for me to be so caught up in something , that I ignore to some degree the readership . But sometimes you just have to make choices and this morning is one of those times .
                                                    Well yesterday was a pretty busy day for us , we were introduced to a new member of our family , her name is Ruby ! She is a French Bulldog , and she and her sister Diamond the Frenchie had a lot of bonding to do . It was a little difficult at first , but after a couple of hours they were like old pals . Now Diamond is 12 weeks , and little Ruby is eight weeks old , so you can understand what our house was like yesterday ?
                                                    Our own little lady Lucy a pure black sheepdog , was ignored a little , and was not too impressed , but was re-instated to her position as guardian of the house after Diamond & Ruby's departure . She's a very understanding lady , and was back to herself pretty quickly .
                                                   Dogs have a big part to play in my life now , my wife introduced me to the loving of dogs when we were a lot younger . You see I wasn't allowed to have animals by my parents , and well .................it just wasn't a very important aspect of my life .
                                                   My real introduction to dog fatherhood happened when I retired ! My son bought us this beautiful German Shepherd called Lulu , a scoundrel of a dog if there ever was one . She was domineering , she was chaos , she was a true friend to me . She died when she was only four & half years old , her kidneys failed .
                                                   Before Lulu we had other dogs , and I loved them too , but I was always working and never had the chance to bond correctly with them . Lulu , when I retired was the exception , she became my friend , and my councellor ! Because of my wife I couldn't have ever understood the importance of having a dog in your life , and how much they influence you . Lulu helped me with a lot of things , but mostly she taught me to be patient . Something I wasn't always blessed with !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !