A Reason to Remember !

                                                 The wife has just read my previous blog " She Said " , to say she's not a happy bunny would be an understatement ! But sometimes you have to say what you have to say . No point tormenting yourself thinking about it , just get it out there and see what happens . To be honest though not always the best advice , cause sometimes you put things out there and they kinda backfire on you . So don't be like me and let the world , or in this case your wife know what you're thinking , especially about your precious fibre optic Christmas trees , because now I have given herself a reason to remember ! Never a good thing , cause just to spite me she'll remember .
Identical to Mine !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !