It Is Panic Saturday !

                                           Good day to all the living and the dead ! I hope your preparations for Christmas are coming along nicely . And today of all days PANIC SATURDAY ! Where do they get these names from , probably from some old Christmas Almanac someone unearthed while cleaning out their garage . So ok lets all panic , well it is Panic Saturday , now how shall we panic ? Oh yes I almost forgot , remind yourself to buy extra bread for Christmas , at least six bottles of spirits , maybe ten crates of beer ( just in case ) extra sausages and bacon for Christmas morning and loads of SPROUTS . Now have I remembered everything ? Alright lets panic some more .
                                         I must buy myself at least three new outfits , and maybe two pairs of shoes , that I really don't need . I seen an advertisement for a 50 inch tv , for only 500 euro , I don't need it , but I WANT IT ! Its panic Saturday you see ! We all have to max the credit cards , sure it wouldn't be Christmas unless we did . We'll worry about it next year ( only eleven days away ) , who cares these things need to be done and IT IS PANIC SATURDAY !

                                SIT ME DOWN AND SHOOT ME , I
CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !