Sounds Real Cheech & Chong !

                                                        Your mind is empty , and you crave some sort of entertainment just to occupy that empty space . You have tried your best to conjure up some sort of plan or pastime just to take the edge off , and nothings happening . It had to have been something you ate today , I mean someone has obviously spiked your food . Though in saying that , everything I have eaten today has been tasty and wonderful . I never once had cause to stop and examine anything , or you know yourself when something tastes a little off , you turn your nose up a little and pass some stupid comment about how it tastes . Nothing , nada .
                                                       It has to be the water then , I mean our water down here is riddled with lime . It gets so bad that the kettle has to be de-scaled at least once a week . That kinda makes more sense doesn't it ? I mean it could never be the medicine . It could never be the amphetamines , and the brown acid is as the man from Woodstock said Good Brown Acid . The weed was a little sour tasting , but then that usually is , so there draws ( no pun intended ) a blank .
                                                      I've had the misfortune today of having some real bad headaches , and maybe the ibuprofen has had some effect on my digestive system . Though I don't think 1200mg's is too bad , what do you think ? I still feel a little wheezy , and the cigarettes are just enough to clear my tubes , no point in denying yourself a few little pleasures in life . They help to keep me calm , and when trying to blog , calm is a place you need to be .
                                                     Got it , it had nothing to do with the medicine , the weed , or the amphetamines and it certainly wasn't the acid . It was that dubious fish starter I had before my dinner .How could I have overlooked that ? I mean the damn thing had three eyes , and two heads . Though maybe that was just something you could attribute to the acid . Oh shit , I just remembered , that guy from Woodstock said it was Bad Brown Acid not good . Now how could you make a mistake like that ? . Sounds real Cheech and Chong !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Breaking News ! Courtesy of Alternative News Service !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !