Please Respect Mine !

 Message to a Son .                                                                          What sort of tone would you like me to
direct at you ? What part of knowing and understanding , do you not understand ? What are you aspirations , and to whom do you aspire to ? When you have finished grooming yourself , and have finished all the little details that make up your appearance , what in the name of God are your plans ? Do you even have any ? Do you still want to become that footballer you have always wanted to be ? Does the watching of X-Factor still bring that sensation of wanting to be famous on your list of top priorities ? And why is everyone still bewildered as to how to they should approach you on such issues ? Or are you in a state of I couldn't care less ?
                                                           You have established that you are the only one that matters on this planet . Your trail of destruction is obvious and clearly apparent to all , including the poor dog . When the dog sees you now she just cowers . A friend she used to be to you , and that friendship has disappeared too without trace . You have definitely isolated yourself from everybody , and to get some semblance of the person you were back , has now become an impossible task .
                                             (REPLY)
                                                           Well its obvious that you don't like the way I have grown my hair . Its also obvious that you never cared about me , and that makes it so much harder to understand , me being an only child . You gave me the sun moon and stars , you gave me everything I asked for , but in my opinion that was never enough . You never listened to me , that's what was important to me , and not all those toys you spoiled me with . For you giving me everything was in a way telling me to be opinionless and to be quiet . But I could never be quiet , I was screaming inside to be heard , to be listened to , to be acknowledged . You were never able to do that , and for that I am extremely ungrateful .
                                                         I don't want to appear to be insensitive , but its so very hard to be appreciative when you don't have any direction , and absolutely no way of establishing direction . I have always been the one to come between the bitter rivalry that is you and the rest of the world . You never truly appreciated my input into some of your eccentricities , and your behaviour . I was always only there for cosmetic purposes , at least that's how it always felt .
                                                        Dad I do understand that mom died two years ago , and I do understand how much you miss her . But try and get your head around this , I fucking miss her too . You look at me with what appears to be hate in your eyes , and in some way I feel you blame me for our loss . That as you well know is so far from the truth , that its beginning to destroy me personally and emotionally . And yes I couldn't care less , what is there to care for ? You ? Me ? The Dog ?
                                                        I will finish this reply to your incessant going on about me not doing anything of worth on this planet . As long as you continue to be who you are , and as long as ignoring our loss is top of your agenda , we will never have anything to talk about . You have made your position fairly clear
, and though not liking it I feel I must respect it . Please respect mine !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Breaking News ! Courtesy of Alternative News Service !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !