No That Was Never For Me !

                                                              Remember when we all thought that our lives were so simple and positively boring ? Remember when we sang " I hope I die before I get old "? Remember when we all went to mass on a Sunday to give thanks to the Lord for all the good things and bad that happened over the previous week ? Do  you remember saying to yourself , how could things get any better than this when you walked down Grafton Street having dined in Captain America's and enjoyed the life and throng that was the city center ? This is the way it was maybe 40 years ago , for me anyway . And yes I never really thought about consequences , I never really thought about a future . A future was for someone who had the patience to do an apprenticeship for maybe five years and wait till you qualified until you got a decent wage . No that was never for me , I just wanted to be sociable , I just wanted to be an unwilling participant in normality . I never really got on with normality , I just found it too restrictive . Too limiting , and too prone to rules and regulations . No that was never for me !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Breaking News ! Courtesy of Alternative News Service !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !