Does Anybody Else Feel This Way ?

                                                              Now I know sometimes I can be a little paranoid , a lot of the times with due reason , but I can't help but think that there is something indescribably weird going on out there . I don't know how it feels where you are , but here in Ireland something is just not right .
                                                              My wife and I were just speaking this morning about this very subject , and she was really the one who pointed out how strange some things were .Its not really something you can put your finger on , but you get the sense of something being not quite right . Now normally at this time of year there would be so much activity in our garden , between the birds coming in and basically saying hello and looking for food , to the bees who would usually do their thing around the flowers and such . But to say that that sort of activity has decreased , would be a very understated comment .
                                                             I mean what has changed ? For years now we have anticipated

all of the natural occurrences around our garden , and have become quite used to the amount of toing and froing done by the various wildlife . So when something changes its hard not to take notice , and change it definitely has .
                                                            Another thing that is to the forefront of my mind , and again it could be a paranoia thing , but I can't help but feel that there is an atmosphere of change in some way either going on , or is about to happen . I honestly don't know where this is coming from , but you know when you get a gut feeling of an impending event , well that's exactly how I feel . Am just wondering does anyone else feel this way ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Breaking News ! Courtesy of Alternative News Service !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !