Working their Petals off

                                                            I just filled a vase with roses and flowers from my garden , the result , even in my biased opinion was spectacular ! I like my roses , I like looking at them , I like the strange feeling of having  nurtured them , having tended them , having loved them . They are so receptive to my urgings that they flower for me , just me nobody else . They are my babies , they grow , and how sad when they die , they just fall  apart to be replaced joyfully by their younger brothers and sisters . Such a beautiful cycle , though pretty soon   the roses will sleep for the winter . They deserve some rest , they've been working their petals off .
                                                           

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !