Popular Ism's .

                                                       I have tried to understand a lot of ism's in my life and have found them all to be very very boring . You know the usual my ism is better than yours . My ism is truer and more believable than yours , and then there's the big money these people are making from people who can ill afford to contribute to their churches . Doesn't it just sicken you that no matter what you get yourself into , its always about money and their upkeep . So with all that in mind I have decided to try something different , well read about it anyway . Another ism you ask ? Why yes it is , am reading about the Buddha's guide to happiness .
                                                        Will let you know how I get on , but there is no plate being sent around , there are no door to door envelopes being gathered and there is no Buddha bank that I'm aware of in Tibet or India . From my standpoint it appears that happiness is not to be found , bought , or created , as happiness is within you . Has never been anywhere else , and will always be there if you can open yourself to it . As I said am slowly getting into it , and I like what I'm reading , nothing forced down your throat . Will continue till I finish it , so watch this space .
                                                         Gonna say good night now , Let the sunshine in .
                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !