Picasso Style !

                                                                   Long time ago , while living in Switzerland and working in a well known hotel , I was fortunate to meet this incredible man . His name was Fernand Legros , and at the time I had no knowledge of who or what he was . He lived in a penthouse suite in Geneva with all the trappings of a superstar . I found out subsequently that he was the other half in a partnership that the authorities wanted to get hold off . The other half of this duo was a man named Elmyr De Hory , again someone I was not familiar with . I found out later that Elmyr was in fact the greatest art forger in the last  hundred years maybe ever !
                                                                  How I got interested in Legros was easy , every day I would serve him dinner in his suite , but the thing that opened my eyes about him was this Pablo Picasso on his wall looking down on me . You see it was no ordinary Picasso , it was one of Elmyr's forgeries . And the subject was Fernand himself . By the way the painting was simply amazing .
                                                                 Fernand had very long hair , always wore his Fedora , but was bald on the top of his head . That is how the painting looked Fernand and his fedora ( Picasso Style ) . Truly beautiful .
                                                                 One day Fernand ordered scraps from the kitchen for his faithful two German Shepherds , I as usual was to bring the scraps to his suite , I always looked forward to these visits , he was very generous and the 5 swiss Franc tip always came in handy , we weren't exactly paid huge sums back then . The scraps were delivered , and the bill was handed to Fernand , I could tell he wasn't exactly impressed .They had in fact charged  him 50 Swiss Francs for the scraps , a lot of money in any terms , but scraps for a dog ? He was furious !
                                                                 He contacted the kitchen demanded , I say again demanded fillet steaks for his dogs , and got them plus an apology from the hotel director . As I said earlier an extraordinary man !
                                                                 Y ou may ask where this came from , well all I can say is his name popped into my head this morning and I spoke about it to my wife and I reminisced . Something long forgotten had surfaced unexpectedly . I loved my time in Geneva . If you want to , source him out he was one extraordinay man .
                                                       
                                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !