Ten out of Ten .

                                                        Top of  the morning/afternoon to you all . Its Thursday and I can feel the LOVE ! Its everywhere , its in my bones its in my hair can feel that tingle ,you know the one ? Its so all consuming . Yeah thats a lot better than yesterday , morning anyway . Today I am positive , I have hoovered the downstairs , gotten rid of any hiding spiders so now the house is spider free ! I don't think so !
                                                        So where was I ? Oh yes , my wife and I watched a very disturbing but ultimately educational movie last night . The Normal Heart , with Mark Ruffalo . Julia Roberts & Alfred Molina . It follows how New York City was taken over by the HIV/AIDS epidemic during the early 80's .Though I enjoyed Philadelphia , I just thought this was better in every way . Gave a better insight , was more informative and allowed you so much more  room for sympathy and compassion . Its harrowing in parts , but also joyous . Mark Ruffalo was astounding in the lead , and Julia Roberts was powerful in her role as the polio ridden doctor trying to find a cure for this horrible virus .
                                                         This movie has awards written all over it , produced by Brad Pitt . If it comes your way , make time and watch it . You will not be disappointed !
                                                      Ten out of Ten  .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !