Good night Hayley .

                                             John Mills , now there was an actor !
                                            I was 10 years old , I was beginning to discover myself , and I fell in love !
          I had been brought to the Metropole cinema in Dublin's O'Connell Street and seen my first screen love . The movie was the Parent Trap , and the actress was none other than John Mills daughter Hayley .To make it even better there were two Hayley's in the movie as she played twins . She was oscar material , and she looked good too .
                                            I progressed , and went to other movies with Hayley in them , there was Pollyanna , Whistle down the Wind , In search of the Castaways and many more . She was awesome !
I then went to see The Moon Spinners and seen her have her first onscreen kiss with Peter McEnery , I was devastated , heartbroken . I was 12 years old .
                                            The following year , I was thirteen , I went to my first dance/disco in a club called The GO GO ,  I met my wife there . We are still married ! I never looked at Hayley Mills the same way again .
                                                     Good night Hayley .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !