The Little Box .

                                                     Treat yourself kindly , dust yourself down and let yourself breathe . These are the items in my drawer that attract my attention , they are hidden in that drawer and they shouldn't be . They are a means to exist , a means to excel and a reason to continue . You see not relating to cause pushes us in misdirection , and confuses the shit out of us . I don't honestly know where this is all coming from , but its both exciting and terrifying .
                                                     I went to a shrink once , as I was having problems dealing with my oncoming redundancy . When you're in your fifties and your income is half decent , well the prospect of that no longer being there is a monster you don't want to face . Especially when you don't have the tools to deal with this monster . I digress , after ten or so minutes of my allotted sixty , unknowns to myself I started drifting away from the reason I went to see him in the first place . Now how can that happen I hear you ask, well it appears I had more going on in my head than I was prepared to admit .
                                                     Suddenly from a position of being aware about my confessions , I was totally unaware of what filled the next fifty minutes . I had finished my confession and the shrink asked me how I felt about what I had just divulged . I sat there and thought about what had taken fifty minutes to tell , and I felt much longer to process . He said he needed to see me again , as I  as far as he was concerned had some unresolved issues . And then suddenly it dawned on me , the snakes and the demons from that little box that sat safely in the back of my head had been unleashed . How dare he get me to expose myself like this , how dare he get me to be so honest . He will never see me again , and we will NEVER , EVER speak about this again ! FACT !
                                              Talking is good .
                                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !