Inspiration

                                       I have just finished my dinner , am in Ireland so wherever you are just apply the time difference , don't want you thinking I  am having dinner for breakfast .
                                       I read recently , yesterday is but a ghost , tomorrow a dream , and today is the real deal . Never thought about it like that but it sure makes sense . We are so pre-occupied about the future and the past , we never give the present the care and attention it deserves . Its very simple , we lose our way ! W e want to be in control of our every move and deed that sometimes freeing ourselves from those restraints makes us physically sick .
                                        These days , I no longer restrain myself , you see I've reached and passed the 60 mark , and I've found it very liberating . So much so , in relation to my time I have nothing but passion for my wife & family and my circle of CLOSE FRIENDS . Though finding out who they are is a very difficult mission , you know what I mean ! Lets not get too deep into that topic , you just don't want to disappoint anyone . Lets just say I know who you are and thank you .
                                         60 , well 61 to be honest , never did I think I'd last this long ( hope I die before I get old ) seems so stupid now , I mean to say Pete Townsend and Roger Daltrey are still alive , so what  does that tell us ? Well it tells me that words don't mean shit if written when you're angry . You see every young generation think they have invented sex , bad behaviour , love, and don't they know everything ? You've heard the usual , not gonna be like my parents , they know nothing , will raise my children in a manner so unlike my parents I AM GOING TO BE SO DEFIANT ! Please, think of something original and give us all a break .
                                        I have rambled enough for today , I just feel so good about putting my thoughts down , and if no one reads them , so what ? When my fingers and brain no longer work , those words will still be out there , if only in a cloud .
                                       Feel free to comment , shit why not get involved  .
                                                    Peace is only a word !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !