A Bitch's Moods !

                                                             I just had a conversation with my dog , I asked her why she was acting the way she was . She's very willful you see , kinda does things without consulting or including me , now thats very inconsiderate , as she always gets invited to play and stuff , very inconsiderate
                                                             To be honest , the conversation was a little one-sided , she can be so damn annoying like that . She starts her carry on , you know how they are , and then gives me the cold shoulder and won't talk . I am putting so much into this Dog/Human thing , and to be honest am not getting why she's being so quiet . She's on her last warning , she's been told , so she can't claim ignorance , no she's gonna have to stop getting into these moods . Someone , anyone , please help !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !