Isn't Nature a Blast ?

                                                                 Yesterday was a very dry day , in my head I mean ,couldn't get myself motivated to blog . Today seems more positive , I was in the garden too yesterday so that kept me busy .
                                                                 While cutting the bushes and grass , I had an encounter with a sweet heavily pregnant robin  redbreast  She was so so cheeky , I was kneeling on the ground with the mower beside me , she toured the garden , before ending up on the handles of the mower no more than 3 feet away . We stared at each other , there was no fear in her , it lasted for at least a minute !
                                                                 She went on her merry way , and left me speechless ! Isn't nature a blast ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !