Something To Remember !

                                                                     Where do I start ? We were late going , so late arriving . Anyway it was the right of the birthday person to be late ! And fair play she didn't milk it , it was early though ! Koh , a beautiful Thai restaurant in the heart of Dublin was the venue , we had one of the nicest meals I've had in a long time , not including my own cooking . Great company made for a great evening .I haven't been to the centre of Dublin in years , I hardly recognised it , all laneways and alleyways it seemed..................alien somehow .  
                                                                     We left there half tennish , and proceeded to the surprise in the evening the birthday girl knew nothing about . We arrived in Pacino's in Suffolk street , nice surroundings and decor , went upstairs and she was greeted by her family and more friends . A genuine look of surprise and joy on her face , all the arrangements made had gone according to plan . Well done Christian , you survived not losing your head in the face of organisational stress . Job well done .
                                                                     The rest of the night was dance time , on the decks were Christian , and Aidan Kelly , they didn't let anyone down , and the place throbbed till 5 a.m. Such a nice group of people my sons friends are , I would like to thank them most sincerely for their friendship to my son and the welcome they gave my wife & I .
                                                                    Am sitting here giggling to myself , about the stories related last night , and can't help thinking how people from so many different backgrounds and areas gave their all in making this night Something To Remember !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !