Diving into Fantasy .

                                                                        I like things that you can lose yourself in , movies , music books . Its kinda nice to forget about reality and dive deep into something fantastic and mystical . I had that earlier this year with the Amazing Life of Pi . There was something special about that movie , the power struggle between the tiger and the young indian boy was breathtaking , but I digress !
                                                                       While checking through old movies on IMDB I came accross a movie I had not heard of before , what was even more offputting was I recognised no one from the cast .Admittedly the movie was made in 2007 , and was directed by Tarsem Singh , who also directed The Cell with Jennifer Lopez (I liked that movie too ) . The name of this movie was called "The Fall", myself and Catherine went in to the movie minds open , knowing nothing about it other than it was a fantasy adventure !
                                                                       The movie blew us both away , how this could have gotten under my radar is quite surprising , maybe yours too ? I will spoil none of it for you , suffice to say just get your hands on it somehow and watch , you will not be disappointed ! If you do , let me know what you thought   OK ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !