Le Chopper !

                                                                 I noticed last evening while out for a well deserved smoke break , a bicycle with no crossbar , a beautiful bicycle ,orange in colour . While looking and admiring it , a lady who was in the same party as myself caught me in mid admiration , as she arrived for her breath of fresh air too . Beautiful bicycle she commented , I agreed , we both just looked , and enjoyed looking .
                                                                Do you remember the " Chopper " bikes she asked , I said I do , wondering where this was headed . Since I was a child I always loved those bikes , but because I was a girl , well to make a long story short , no one bought me one . I loved those " Choppers ", she said sadly .
                                                                It was my fiftieth birthday 3 years ago she related , I seen the new "Chopper" advertised , and it brought back old feelings of want . I decided I would have to act , I will at every opportunity drop subtle hints about " le Chopper" to both my daughters and my son , I want this bike for my birthday . They never understood the hints , or just chose to ignore me she said , anyway I never got the bike !
                                                               I asked her for the daughters and the sons phone numbers , I will send the three of them messages anonymously, on the run up to Christmas , and will resend them twice a week so They Get The Message . She informed me  , she will keep me updated as the season gets closer and will let me know what happens . You wanna know what happens , WATCH THIS SPACE !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !