Poverty is an opportunity !

                                                           Lets get something straight , I am not lecturing , or preaching , or even trying to attract someone's attention , its just........, well I feel ......yeah thats it I FEEL ! Sometimes you're just numbed by stuff , the exposure of pain in the world , that now it seems we are becoming immune to other peoples suffering . Am I alone in this ?
                                                           Let me tell you a story , wouldn't that be nice ?
                                ONCE UPON A TIME ,
 There were ten people all of different denominations , and all given 100 dollars , as an exercise . Seventy per cent of these opted to enjoy their little gift . Twenty per cent opted to gamble their gift , losing of course ! But the one who was  left decided to lend his 100 dollars to a needy poor person at exorbitant interest rates.
  You see this person had always been of the opinion , that where poverty lies , opportunity arises .  He was going to invest in the human suffering of others . Nothing new you may say , but still an ugly human trait . I really don't know what happened to his investment , nor am I interested , the point being doesn't humanity suck at times , REALLY REALLY SUCK !
                                                   Poverty is an opportunity !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !