Fe Fi Fo Fum !

                                                            Great dinner , great company , and great grandchildren .
                                    Was not in the best today , time of the month ? No . You know how sometimes there's just no explanation for it . You wreck your brain trying to work out why you feel the way you do , but it just doesn't come . Or maybe there is no explanation !
                                    Then you meet these two little puppies , my favourite words for my grandaughters , and somehow all is forgotten in an instant . Maybe its because they play with your hair ( the little bit I have , there's not much density there ) , or maybe you just go into childish mode . It works for me . Then we start screaming silently , and man is that noisy , silently noisy . We play whats that word without uttering a word , only gesturing if that helps . I mouthe FE, AS IN FE FI FO FUM and before the fee is finished , my grandaughter yells is it F... grandad ? I scream silently laughing inside , and tell her no . You see she's only 5 and words are just words to her , and what a nice way to be never trying to offend .
                                     Later I ask my other granddaughter , been in trouble lately ? She says kind of grandad , my wife says you're gonna be on that bold chair till you're 21 . She's only 9 .      
                                     Its great being a grandparent , you are not the rulemaker , not the one who spoils everything , thats a parents job ! No you can just say a word in their ear , and sometimes it makes sense to them . You see you're perceived as the visitors who make us laugh , not as the parents who tell us what to do . God I never dreamed grandparenthood would be so rewarding . Thats why I always commend my children for doing such an incredible job with their children , god knows it can be so difficult !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !