You Really do Sicken Me !

Its all you're both deserving of . The Simpsons !
                                                                        Last night I took a rest from my usual blogging responsibilities , but found myself so disappointed that I kinda felt a little guilty today . Don't get me wrong , but talking to others about this and that does wonders for my conversational skills . Before starting this journey , I wouldn't give you the time of day . Not because I was rude or anything , it was simply because those conversational skills hadn't been used loosely in a very long time . Now I am feeling guilty over not using them , you really can't win can you ? Anyway ....................................
                                                                      I am kinda angry today . I am in a not so pleasant mood today due to me feeling a lot of hatred ................no I take that back , let me say a very strong dislike for certain people in the Irish Community . Who are these people I hear you ask ? Those Fu..... Idiots who re-elected the scum of Fianna Fail , and the even dirtier scum of Fine Gael .
The Unbreakable Rule ! 
                                                                     You see if you aren't too familiar with the comings and goings in Irish Politics , well then you won't have known that we had an election recently . An election where change and promise were forecast . The Government was defeated , but was not beaten . The majority of the scum we had before are still there , only to be added to by the Fianna Fail scum who f..... us over in the first place .
                                                                     Now normally I am not one to be angered easily , but recent events are leading us to believe that both of these scumbag parties are coming together to wreak havoc on the citizens of Ireland . Lies that have preceded both this latest election and the previous one have been proven to be lies . Yet , the supporters of both these parties are still supporting them , after lying through their collective teeth . I am so disappointed with the people of Ireland who continue to believe that this cancer , I will call it , namely Fianna Fail & Fine Gael will in any way keep their word on certain issues they promised prior to the election . They willn't their collective arses .
                                                                   You are so f...... naive to think that voting them back in will change anything . IT WON'T . They are Birds of a Feather both of them .
Sounds about Right Enda !
                                                                   I am laying the blame solely at your feet for the shite that is inevitably going to follow . The elderly who will die on hospital trolleys I am blaming you all for it in advance . The children who will die as a result of cutbacks and lack of funding to the health service , in advance I am blaming you for that also . When these assholes award themselves pay rises , and believe me they will , and allowances are taken away from the needy and the poor I am blaming you for that as well , in advance .
                                                                  At this stage I hope you get my message , because its fairly straight and to the point . I am not hanging about here , and I am certainly not standing on ceremony . You fence dwellers are the root cause of this nations woes .You the fence dwellers , if I had my way , would be re-educated in what it means to think for yourself as an individual , and not simply comply because Enda Kenny down the road was a friend of me late fathers . You really do sicken me !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !