Doing The Body Jerk !

                                                                      Today I have just found out what has failed me miserably in understanding what it was that was happening to my body just before I fell off to sleep at night . I don't know if you have had similar experiences , but just before I would fall off to sleep my body would jump and jerk in the bed for some unknown reason . And today I was reliably informed what was actually happening to me .
                                                                     Seemingly , just as you are about to drop off your mind is of the understanding that your body is ready to move over in to sleep mode . But , as is the case on occasions with me , because you are so tired your mind doesn't get the opportunity to consult with your body , it being so tired and all , and decides that you are in fact in the process of dying . At this point your mind goes in to survival mode and jerks you out of what it believes is your very last moments .
                                                                    So if like me you are one of these people who suffer from this , do yourself a big favour , and power nap if you have the time available to you . It might just save your life . At worst you'll just find yourself finding it a little more difficult to drop off in future . At least your other half won't have to put up with your snoring in future . In fact , you're probably going to be the one who will have to endure HER snoring .
                                                                   My advice is ignore this blog , you'd probably die of stress if you had to put up with her bloody snoring .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !