I Really Don't Like You !

                                                                             Normally I don't have the time to do this . But today surprisingly , I had the time to just sit with myself and have a pretty varied discussion about me and my pretty little idiosyncrasies . As I said I don't usually set aside time for self exploration , but today , yes today was a little different . It was different in so many ways , that to explain it could never give you a feeling of understanding . I was like Alice sliding down that hole , and emerging in a place so surreal , so short of anything that looked or felt recognizable or comfortable even . I could have been on another planet for all I knew . This self examination was definitely getting to me .
                                                                            I asked myself , " Are you happy and comfortable in this place " ? My reaction was swift and smooth ," No I find this place both threatening and very very uncomfortable . I find and feel my senses are not quite with me as normal . I am feeling very intimidated by your asking of these silly questions , that you being you should know what my response is going to be anyway ."
                                                                            My inquisitor smiled a weak smile , and I had no way of knowing what it had meant . But he continued . " If you find this intimidating , why don't you just leave "? After considering this question , and all of its implications , I simply replied " I wont leave , continue . You wanted this . You've always wanted to interrogate me , now you have your chance . You get this once and no more , be quick I have other things to do ."
                                                                           Don't get angry , aren't we friends , he asked . I was in no mood for him being so full of sarcasm , so full of joy having taken his chance to expose and exploit my inner weaknesses . " I am not enjoying this , I told him , not enjoying this one little bit . Please take back your request for this interview , and go back to your cell , the one you have been freed from "



                                                                           He , my inner self , was enjoying this too much . I could feel his strength growing , from my refusal to answer all of his questions . I have to stop this , I have to put him back in his box .Back in his cell . We will continue this , when and if I feel up to it . You have challenged me , you have betrayed my trust in you . What I took for granted as being an understanding between us , has turned into a mistake on my part . That opposite ,and arrogant approach you have , when not subdued , can be so misunderstood to mean practically anything . And so as your punishment , you will never see again the light of day . I don't really like you . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !