It Needs to be Real !

Why Jean Harlow ? I like Jean Harlow !
                                                                           I was toying with the idea of ignoring you , the readership this evening , and decided I better not as you only get one chance at this . You see I take your comments and your involvement very seriously . So much so I feel it my duty to give to you the best that I can , when I can . And if it ever comes to the time when I can't figure that out , well that will be the only way I could call a halt to this very coveted enterprise .
                                                                          What probably started out as a weak and lame excuse to be noticed , and to try and identify myself , has quickly become a way of reaching out and identifying people . People who ordinarily have probably got better things to be doing with their time , but who stay with me even if I don't have many things to say . I really don't know the reason for such continuous patronage , and I really can't explain the popularity of these thoughts and ideas . But it is there , and it is real .
                                                                          I have continuous support from The United States , a lot from Europe , and unbelievably so , support from the Middle East . Russia is certainly taking an interest , as is some  South American countries .
                                                                         I don't mention these things to promote myself or my blog , I simply mention them to remind myself that words can be only words , especially if they have no meaning or worthwhile slant to them . And when people from all aspects of life , read my words it blows my mind . It gives me a reason to write more . I find that when I write , its freeing an element of me I never consciously knew existed . So for all of those things you have given me , I am truly thankful and humbled .
                                                                        Where my next journey will take me is anyone's guess . What will stoke up my interest in a certain subject , never needs to be something that obvious . It just needs some petty little piece of information to make it pertinent to what we are all interested in . Not something that is created , molded , and regurgitated by the Murdoch Media . Not something that is manufactured for complete global consumption . No . it needs to be pertinent to the readership . It needs to be of interest to you . It needs to be real . Even when I tend to go off on one !

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !