Who likes Predictability ?

                                                                         Its impossible to say whether one is meant to be happy , or whether one is meant to be miserable . I know we all have our times in life when certain things just do it for you . Simple things , nothing too extraordinary , but it's the difference between sitting down and enjoying your dinner as opposed to your precious dinner being tasteless .
                                                                        The thing is though , we are all open to being effected , we are all wide open to abuse . You can just exist in your own bubble without it having any influence on someone else . But the majority of us tend to depend on the influence of others , both positive and negative . It's not that as individuals we need to have that other person agree with us all of the time , its just comfortable and appeasing .
                                                                        At this very moment in time , I don't really know where to place myself . Don't worry though , this is probably just a changing of the seasons moment . I don't know about you , but I am influenced very heavily , firstly by my wife , she'll like the fact I have said that and mentioned her , and also by the temperatures outside . When it's on the pissy and cold side , I tend to hibernate . I also am not the best of company either throughout this term of hibernation . I'd rather watch paint dry than try to have any sort of contact with the younger sunnier type of people . Their healthy ways and lifestyles kinda piss me off . Oh its have a healthy fruit smoothie , eat an apple rather than a sausage roll . I think you get my drift . But a welcome change is coming .
                                                                       I hope this piece is not too quirky or all over the place as sometimes is the case . You see being me , and writing as I do , I write from memory rather than from noting all the things that crop up from day to day . Its just how I do it and ....................well its better than doing nothing  .
                                                                      Anyway , today my wife and I were driving through the Curragh in Kildare , as we normally do when we choose to take the scenic route home . Now at this time of the year we also drive through there for another reason . The fields of Kildare are full of sheep at this time of the year , and yes , Its Lambing Season . We drove a while without seeing one baby lamb . We thought maybe we were expecting their arrival a bit soon this year . End of February start of March is the time you will normally see them . We drove round corners expecting to see them . and nothing . And then as we came to the last bend in the road , A Field Full Of Baby Lambs . Little black ones , but mostly your normal colour . They were days old , and the most beautiful thing in the world . Since we have gotten this close to those babies over the last few years , anything on the lamb menu is looked upon with derision forever . I unwittingly made a lasagne from lamb mince once , only realizing my mistake when throwing the packaging out .It was never eaten , and the lasagne went the same way as the packaging .
                                                                    I bet you never thought that I would end up talking about sheep when you first started reading this . Well there you go , at least you can rely on the unpredictable nature of my  writing  to send you in all sorts of directions , without even a spot to return to . I like it that way . Sure who the f...likes predictability ? Certainly not me !




  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !