Then What's The Point ?

                                                                  Maybe my definition of a blog is different from other people . I tend to think that if you are going to blog , well , try and make it meaningful . I don't really get it when people post maybe two sentences every hour , that it can be considered a blog . Things like my washing machine is not working LOL . What am I going to do ? The traffic is desperate today , may as well go home and back to bed . Like give me a break . Do people really expect others to be interested in such bullshit ?
                                                                Are people's lives really that shallow , that they need to know how someone's washing machine or or tumble dryer is doing ? And I know we are part of the virtual on line media society , but there has to be more to peoples lives than that .
                                                                I f you are going to share something , if you want to tell a story , do the right thing and get it out there for all to see and UNDERSTAND . Please avoid media language , not everybody understands it . Keep it simple and to the point , if your so called audience can't understand a damn word you are putting out there . Then What's The Point ?


                                                                 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !