Doing your Business !

                                                                   I have had thousands of replies and comments in relation to my blogs concerning various topics . And I have also had requests to speak about certain subjects , ...............that are not necessarily everyone's cup of tea . And as you all  know from previous experience , I am not one to mess about when it comes to subjects that may be a little sensitive , or possibly provocative . So with that in mind , I would like to talk about something we all do , day in and day out , sometimes multiple times per day , that is spoken very little of . The thing about this experience , is that from my perspective anyway , is always done privately . If you choose to do it with company , well that's really up to yourselves , but it's certainly not something I would recommend or advise . Ok then , lets get down to this very sensitive and private of subjects . Remembering always , that this is just an information exercise , and is not meant to provoke .
                                                                  I have traveled a bit in my time as an agent of physical and motivational change . I have experienced things , that you wouldn't wish upon your worst enemy . But something I look forward to , every day , is going to that private place that we all have special names for , to relax , to unload , to feel that emptiness that goes hand in hand with a feeling of having achieved something rather special . You know that place , we all know that place , Loo , Bog , The Pit depending on where you are located , or simply put The Lav .
                                                                The reason I want to talk about this is that up to maybe a fortnight ago I was having difficulty in that department . I wasn't really feeling fulfilled after finishing my business . I had the feeling that whenever I finished , I really felt uncomfortable , thinking that something was maybe left behind . I can't be the only one who has experienced this . Maybe I'm the only one who has chosen to speak about it openly on this sort of forum , so as I go on you will appreciate it for what it is , a sharing of a very important discovery that you might find helpful in your attempts not to feel unfulfilled .
                                                                Because I was experiencing difficulty , I decided that a new approach had to be taken . And yes I know about how in a lot of countries people tend to stand holding two grips on the wall while doing their business . And yes I have heard it is the best position to be in to feel that fulfillment . But I am here in Ireland , and to be honest , I have tried doing it standing up , but as you can well imagine , gravity , and the speed of the drop would simply make it messy and impractical . Yes ?
Not your Ideal Position !
                                                               And so we come to my discovery , Instead of sitting with your elbows on your knees , bent over , hoping for the best . Simply sit erect , tilted slightly backward toward whatever happens to be behind you , and do whatever it is you want to do . Believe me since I have discovered this practice , my days and nights have become less tense . Less disappointing , and certainly more productive . I have regained my spirit of fulfillment , and am no longer frightened by this whole experience .
                                                              I have shared this in good faith , please don't use derogatory terms of abuse , if you feel you need to reply . All I will ask of you is to Try it . And don't be ashamed if you do , and get to like it . Sure no one will see you , unless you are like Burt and Maisie from Boise Idaho , who as we all know now like a bit of company when they do their stuff .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !