Watch This Space !

                                                                       Let me just get this out of the way as quickly as possible , as I have never had a reaction to one of my blogs the way I have had with " Doing your Business " . The replies and e/mails and comments of support are overflowing at this moment . And as a result I will have to ask you to stop sending replies with descriptions of how it has effected your life . Yes I shared the information with you for the betterment of your disposition(lets call it) , but giving me a blow by blow description , in detail , is certainly not necessary .
                                                                      I am truly astounded with how effective and positive this information has become . And as I said previously , I only found this out by accident as I was experimenting with alternative positions to make that dreaded journey less dreadful , and to try and make it more comfortable and pleasant . Well from your reactions it has certainly been the success that I promised , and sharing it with all of you pleases me to no end .
                                                                     There is no need to thank me any further , I am just happy to be of assistance in any way I can . I will be experimenting with other things human , and if I come across anything of interest , and find it something that I think will have global appeal , I will share it with you all free of charge .
                                                           WATCH THIS SPACE !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !