A Theme From the Existential Master !

                                                                       When would it be time to set aside all personal differences with people and mend those bridges that need mending before they fall apart ? When if ever , would be the right time to set aside all that has happened before , and start on a brand new page , never used or spoken about ? Have you got the courage to think about even allowing yourself to be compromised . Its kinda like asking your inner self , am I going to be pissed upon again . Am I so desperate for these bridges to be mended that I concede everything I have ever believed in , and forget about all of the lessons I have supposedly learned as a result of this nightmare that is staring me in the face ?
                                                                      In my opinion , and not necessarily from experience , what appears to be the answer , and what your gut feeling tells you , is certainly a place to begin with . I hate that certain expectations of me or you , are paraded around for all and sundry to inspect and give their tuppence worth . When in fact it has nothing to do with them in the first place , and their opinion and input are not needed or wanted .
                                                                     This piece is not about anything in particular , but is about everything that you have ever been , or wanted to be . It is about personal choices , and mostly about what I feel is fair to you and everybody else . I would never consider handing over my identity or being to somebody else . I would never think about changing my lifestyle just to suit others . I wouldn't ask it of them , so on the flip side of the coin , please don't ask it of me .
                                                                    Some people may be of the opinion that here's this guy preaching about this that and the other , and probably wondering does he ever take his own advice . Well let me lay this one to rest straight away , if I could only remember half of the things I say and give advice on , I would be an existential master . And seeing as I am not an existential master , it is up to you to decide if what I am saying is philosophical , or just plain shite !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !