Yours Truly , The Consumer !

                                                          Hey this isn't the programme I signed up to . This isn't what I asked for when I said I needed an audience to try and understand about whats up and what's down . I mean It was all supposed to be so simple , and you've turned it into something so complicated that I need an interpreter just to read the instructions . Why does it always have to be like that ? Why doesn't somebody or even some group come up with an easier way to open a blister pack . I mean it shouldn't be rocket science , and I'm sure its not , so why make it so f...... complicated ?
                                                         Open letter to blister pack manufacturers , blahhhhhhhhhh ,
BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHH f...... BLAHHHHHHHHHH .
                                                         Yours Truly ,
                                                              The Consumer .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !