Christ ,You're Hard to Please !

                                                         I'm complaining too much , that's all I seem to do lately complain , complain , complain . Its really not good for the soul , it has a way of leaving you feeling empty and kinda separated from the rest of the agreeable people in this world . Its getting to the stage where a certain Victor Meldrew would be pleased to be compared to my character . No , there has to come a change , because a change is what I need . I need to see the positives rather than the negatives , I need to seek the sunshine and not relish the rain .
                                                        I need to just start somewhere , anywhere , and avoid everything that's out of focus and concentrate on happy smiling things .Are happy smiley things that are good and sweet and covered in candy coating the things I want to write about ? I really don't think so . And just saying that has lifted the weight that was forming on my shoulders about happy meaningful expectations . Ok I'll compromise , if something happy and full of sunshine comes my way I'll be only too happy to write about it , but don't hold your breath . Henceforth I will be regarded as the blogger of fair play and of being thoroughly conscientious with regard to my subject matter . How does that sound ? Are you convinced as to my commitment ? Can we just go along with that and leave it there ? Good , I thought that argument was going to go on forever . Christ you're hard to please .
                                                     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !