How About You ?

I don't think she cared do you ?
                                                     And there I was just finishing my dinner of fried noodles , and I tell my wife that the three most dangerous drugs that are killing people in the U.S. are tobacco , alcohol , and prescription painkillers . I also told her something I never knew , that marijuana was an actual pain killer too . Now you have to be very careful when you open up a topic of conversation with my wife , and this time I forgot about that . Suddenly out of nowhere she goes into this vicious tirade of a reaction to my newly found information .
                                                    She like me is not one to be acceptable of someone trying to tell us what to do , be it blatantly , or inadvertently . No we are the people who rule our lives , and no one , repeat no one will get to infringe on our right to be right or wrong . We have always accepted our positions in this world , we have also always believed that the less said the better . Especially when it applies to our mental , emotional , and social privacy . We are of the opinion , this is our space do not come into it unless you've been invited and we will all be happy . Do not encroach on our liberty or privacy , even if you have a cure for the common cold , because you will be ostracized , you will be blanked , never to return from your banishment . I think that's clear enough , don't you ?
The Banishment !
                                                  We both appreciate others feelings , we both respect others opinions , and we above all believe in the right to develop and grow in whatever shape or form you choose to make your days happy . So when you think you have the answer to all life's secrets , and you are so elated that you want someone to share them with , do me a favour , and don't look in our direction .You will not be too pleased with our reaction , you see we have gotten to the stage where we don't give a shit . As painful as that might appear to you , don't be too critical of our motives , you see we really don't have any . Its a simple decision , worry about what other people think , or don't give a shit how other people think . I know the one we've chosen , how about you ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !