Abi's Day !

                                                                   Yesterday was a good day . We celebrated the first communion of our good friends daughter Abi . She was absolutely beautiful , and was perfectly behaved throughout the day . We were lucky in a sense as the rain kept away till the evening , and at that stage we had made our way home to the forecasted rain . All in all a hugely enjoyable day .
                                                                   We were invited to a dinner in celebration at the Osprey Hotel in Naas Co. Kildare , an absolutely beautiful venue .We sat for dinner and as always being  smokers my wife and I went missing in between courses. There was plenty of area allowed for smoking so we were happy and comfortable with this arrangement .
Beautiful !
                                                                   The food was beautiful , caesar salad to start , roast beef as the main , and apple tart and ice cream for dessert . Greatly appreciated as we had starved ourselves in anticipation .
                                                                   Then there was the photo taking . Now if anyone knows me well they also know my camera goes everywhere with me especially to happy events like communions weddings and christenings , and yesterday was no exception . So I clicked every time I had the opportunity which suited me down to the ground . Anywhere Abi went I was there to capture hopefully a nice picture , and I didn't let myself down , so much so I got some really nice pics . But she did show me her annoyance a couple of times , when she was so fed up with all the clicking . No matter her day was picturized in full colour . She'll eventually see the outcome , and wont be too annoyed when she sees the result . Apologies Abi .
                                                                  Then there was the clown . He was there to entertain the children , and to be honest he did entertain them with magic tricks and music and the usual tom - foolery . But man he was weird looking . He reminded me of Arthur Brown from eighties , of Fire and Poison fame . If you can imagine that , well you'll get the message . The children didn't seem too frightened but he Freaked the Bejesus out of me .
                                                                  It was a wonderful day ,made possible by Abi's Mum & Dad Anita & Kenny . Thank you both for inviting us , we had a wonderful time . You have a lot to be proud of in Abi , as she has a lot to be proud of in both of you .


                                                                 
Abi telling me she has had enough !
Will leave this one up to yourselves !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !