An Impossible Task !

                                                        Maybe I should apologize for my ranting earlier in relation to the Catholic Church . But the more I think about it the more justified I feel about my comments . These people who live in their ivory towers telling you and me how many children we should have . Telling you that using contraception is a sin , and was once punishable by death I need add , according to ancient Christians who stole a lot of their traditions from the Greeks and Romans .  These hypocrites even having an opinion , I find

so offensive .
                                                       Every single day you have them making statements about the sanctity of the family . The sanctity of marriage , the sanctity of religious people and the like . Never wondering about the poverty or possibility of families possibly not making it through the day . They have all proven to be shallow in the extreme , sickeningly unaffected by what is really going on in the world . Day after day they have to make sure that their reason for existing , is promoted to you , me and everyone else . They justify their existence by issuing ultimatums , twisting rules , issuing threats of excommunication to their flock if any of the seven deadly sins are committed . A bit of an exaggeration I know , but you get the drift ?
                                                     It may not be popular for my writings on religion to appear in print . But my answer to that is quite simple , you have tried your level best to make people guilty in all areas of their lives . You have heaped scorn on anyone who ever had an opinion that conflicted with yours , and always in the name of the Lord . How cheaply you use his name , how desperate you all have gotten to maintain your dictatorial rule over a flock who are looking for ways to meet their maker without having to break the bank .You have let them down in so many ways , that even to try and rectify your misery will seem an impossible task . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !