Not even an offer of Compromise !

                                                             To all you people who take the time to read and inspect my blogs I thank you . Now I do know there are times I do tend to go off into the trees , and I do apologize for that . Its just one of my idiosyncrasies , and I have plenty of them . I have to let you know that today I had my hair coiffured . I just had this feeling of fly away , and my fringe was getting right into my eyes , so off to the hair salon I went . I had asked my wife about an idea I had yesterday . I asked how she felt about me shaving my head , and growing a large type beard . I said if she missed my hair all she had to do was look at me upside down . It was a non starter right after she threatened me with isolation . And I just wanted maybe a little change in direction , a little appearance adjustment . Isn't it amazing the influence your wife can have over you ? And not even an offer of compromise .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zionism and its Supporters , A Cancer That Needs Extracting !

Happiest of New Years Everybody !

These People I Represent are ALIENS !